The scope of the Committee is to review and scrutinise matters relating to the physical and economic development of Thurrock, including:
· The particular issues that arise from the Sub Regional Strategy and other local and regional plans.
· The provision planning, management and performance of services provided by the Planning and Highways services, including transport.
· Regeneration and Economic Development
· Regional and local planning.
· Growth and provision of related infrastructure.
· Development Control.
· Built Heritage and the countryside.
This meeting is open to the public, although in considering some items of business, the press and public may be requested to leave the meeting.
Support officer: Wendy Le, Democratic Services Officer. Email: Direct.Democracy@thurrock.gov.uk
Phone: 01375 652107
Web site: http://www.thurrock.gov.uk